Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX L5 pistols.
The Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX L5 is a hammer-fired semiauto pistol built on an aluminum frame with a carbon steel slide, and chambered in .357 Magnum or .44 Magnum. Other features include:
- A gas-operated, rotating bolt firing mechanism;
- dual recoil springs;
- a single-action trigger with a 4-lb. pull;
- a fixed carbon steel barrel with an integral muzzle brake, lightening cuts and a Weaver-style accessory rail on top;
- a post front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a blacked-out notch rear sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a slide-mounted ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a molded rubber grip with finger grooves;
- easy disassembly via a button and lever;
- a black finish; and
- one magazine.
Video of this gun in action: The Firearm Guy shoots the L5.
|.357 Magnum||9+1||9.69″||5″||1.25″||6.25″||41 oz. w/out mag|
|.44 Magnum||8+1||9.75″||5″||1.25″||6.25″||46.6 oz. w/out mag|
[ds query=’+Magnum +Research +Desert +Eagle +Mark +XIX +L5′]