Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing of the Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX L6 pistols.
The Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX L6 is a hammer-fired semiauto pistol built on an aluminum frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum or .50AE. Other features include:
- A gas-operated, rotating bolt firing mechanism;
- dual recoil springs;
- a single-action trigger with a 4-lb. pull;
- a fixed stainless steel barrel with an integral muzzle brake and a Weaver-style accessory rail on top;
- an accessory rail on the frame;
- a post front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a blacked-out notch rear sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a slide-mounted ambidextrous thumb safety;
- either a molded rubber grip with finger grooves, or black textured grip panels;
- easy disassembly via a button and lever;
- a black hard coat finish on the frame;
- a stainless finish on the slide and barrel; and
- one magazine.
More info: Check out GunsAmerica’s written and video review of the Mark XIX L6.
|.357 Magnum||9+1||10.75″||6″||1.25″||6.25″||72.4 oz. w/empty mag|
|.44 Magnum||8+1||10.75″||6″||1.25″||6.25″||70.6 oz. w/empty mag|
|.50AE||7+1||10.75″||6″||1.25″||6.25″||55 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Magnum +Research +Desert +Eagle +Mark +XIX +L6′]