Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings of the Manurhin MR73 revolvers.
The modern Manurhin MR73 is a six-shot revolver built on an ordnance-grade stainless steel frame and chambered in .357 Magnum and .38 Special. It’s available in two models, the Sport and the Gendarmerie. The MR73 Sport features 6″ or 5.25″ barrels; the MR73 Gendarmerie features 4″, 3″, 2.75″ or 2.5″ barrels. You can reportedly also obtain an MR73 with an 8″ barrel. And, you might also be able to purchase 9mm conversion cylinders.
Other features include:
- A cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel;
- a double-action/single-action roller bearing trigger mechanism;
- an internal hammer-block drop safety;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a pinned front sight (either sloped on the Gendarmerie models, or post on the Sport models);
- a lanyard attachment option;
- a hammer tension spring adjustment screw;
- a flat release return spring adjustment screw;
- an adjustable trigger stop screw; and
- a polyglass brilliant black finish.
Chapuis Armes produces these revolvers through its subsidiary, Manufacture MATCH.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||8″||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||6″||n/a||n/a||n/a||37.74 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||5.25″||n/a||n/a||n/a||37 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||4″||n/a||n/a||n/a||34.2 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||3″||n/a||n/a||n/a||32.1 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||2.75″||n/a||n/a||n/a||30.5 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||2.5″||n/a||n/a||n/a||28.57 oz.|