Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing for the Metro Arms American Classic Commander pistols.
The Metro Arms American Classic Commander is a 1911-style pistol built on a 4140 steel frame with a 4.25″ barrel and chambered in .45 ACP. Features include:
- A slide constructed of 4140 hammer-forged steel;
- a dovetail front sight;
- a Novak-style rear sight;
- a flared ejection port;
- an extended slide stop;
- a beavertail grip safety
- a combat hammer;
- a combat trigger;
- rear slide serrations;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a throated, forged-steel barrel;
- a checkered hardwood grip;
- an eight-round magazine with a bumper pad; and
- either a deep blue or hard-chrome finish, or a duotone finish.
Note: Eagle Imports imports this pistol into the United States.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.25″||7.5″||1.25″||5.5″||35.2 oz. empty|