Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing for the Metro Arms American Classic II pistols.
The Metro Arms American Classic II is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a 4140 steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Features include:
- A slide constructed of 4140 hammer-forged steel;
- a dovetail front sight;
- a Novak-style rear sight;
- a flared ejection port;
- an extended slide stop;
- a beavertail grip safety
- a combat hammer;
- a combat trigger;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a throated, forged-steel barrel;
- a checkered hardwood grip with a diamond cut;
- an eight-round magazine with a bumper pad; and
- either a deep blue or hard-chrome finish.
Note: Eagle Imports imports these pistols into the United States.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.375″||1.25″||5.5″||37.28 oz. empty|
MSRP: $585 (blue)
MSRP: $685 (chrome)
MSRP: $646 (duotone)
[ds query=’+Metro +Arms +American +Classic +II’]