Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing for the Metro Arms American Classic Trophy pistol.
The Metro Arms American Classic Trophy is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a 4140 steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Features include:
- A slide constructed of 4140 hammer-forged steel;
- a dovetail, fiber-optic front sight;
- an adjustable Novak-style rear sight;
- a flared and lowered ejection port;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a reverse plug recoil system w/full-length guide rod;
- a slim-cut beavertail grip safety;
- a beveled mag well;
- a checkered mainspring housing;
- a standard slide stop;
- a combat hammer;
- a combat trigger;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a throated, forged-steel barrel;
- a checkered mahogany grip with a diamond cut;
- an eight-round magazine with a bumper pad; and
- either a hard-chrome finish.
Note: Eagle Imports imports this pistol into the United States.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.375″||1.25″||5.5″||37.28 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+Metro +Arms +American +Classic +Trophy’]