Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Mossberg MC1sc pistol.
Mossberg‘s MC1sc 911 is a semiauto, striker-fired, subcompact pistol built on a glass-reinforced, matte-black polymer frame with a 416 stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A stainless steel barrel with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating;
- a dovetailed, steel, two-white-dot rear sight;
- a dovetailed, steel, one-white-dot front sight;
- a flat trigger with an integrated blade safety;
- an extended/oversize trigger guard;
- a dehorned profile for a snag-free draw;
- multi-angle cocking serrations on the slide, front and rear;
- a DLC coating on the slide;
- a reversible magazine release;
- one six-round, single-stack, flush-fit, Clear Count magazine, and one seven-round, single-stack, extended Clear Count magazine, both with easy to remove floor plates and an orange follower (see photo below).
The MC1sc’s takedown system involves easy removal of the striker (and not pulling the trigger) to disassemble the gun.
TruGlo tritium Pro sights are optional, as is a frame-mount Viridian laser sight. The standard sights are SIG #8 size, allowing access to many aftermarket sights.
You can get the MC1sc with an optional crossbolt safety.
And the MC1sc Centennial model features a titanium nitride finish on the barrel and guide rod, a cerakote finish on some small parts and 24kt gold plating on the slide (see photo below).
Reportedly, Glock 43 magazines will fit the gun.
Mossberg produces this gun in Eagle Pass, Texas.
|9mm||6+1, 7+1||3.4″||6.45″||1.06″||4.25″||19 oz.|
MC1sc Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $425 (standard model)
MSRP: $514 (w/Viridian laser sight)
MSRP: $526 (w/TruGlo sights)
MSRP: $686 (Centennial model)