Nighthawk’s Heinie Long Slide is chambered in 10mm and features a 6″ barrel. Nighthawk says the extra length allows you to maximize the use of Nighthawk Custom’s fully adjustable rear sight. The sights come standard with a green tritium front sight and a yellow two-dot rear, and are adjustable for windage and elevation.
The edges of the rear sight are tapered to keep from snagging on your gear. A Permakote finish comes standard; available colors include black sniper gray, green, desert tan, titanium blue, hard chrome and diamond black.
Other features include:
- A match-grade full gunsmith-fit 6″ barrel;
- a forged frame and slide;
- a tactical magazine release for quick magazine changes;
- 25 lpi checkering on the front strap and mainspring housing;
- a lightweight trigger;
- a ball radius cut on the slide; and
- complete frame and slide preparation removing every sharp edge for comfortable carry.
|10mm||n/a||6″||n/a||5.625″||2 lb., 4 oz.|
*Add $350 for the camo finish
**Add $100 for a recon frame