Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Nighthawk Falcon pistol.
The Nighthawk Falcon is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame (an aluminum frame is optional) and chambered in .45 ACP, 10mm or 9mm. Features include a one-piece, fully machined mainspring/magwell combination cut from a 2.5″ block of tool steel. Rather than coming to a sharp point at the grip’s base, the integrated mainspring housing/magwell is rounded for comfort while not sacrificing any grip length. Nighthawk says it assists in reducing print thru clothing while carrying concealed.
Other features include:
- Heinie Ledge sights that allow shooters to use the rear sight to cycle the slide with one hand if needed;
- three ball-radius cuts along the full length of the slide top to direct your eyes quickly to the front sight;
- rear cocking serrations in a series of eight ball-radius cuts per side instead of Nighthawk’s normal serration pattern;
- 40 LPI hand-serrations on the slide’s rear that match the rear of the Heinie Ledge Sight;
- an extra thick barrel bushing that’s chamfered around the edges;
- a recessed slide front;
- a crowned barrel;
- a single-side safety (an ambidextrous safety is optional);
- a choice between Nighthawk’s proprietary gunsmith-fit match-grade stainless steel barrel or its new full-fit match-grade carbon steel barrels made for Nighthawk by Kart; and
- golf-ball dimple pattern G10 grips in your choice of coyote tan, black or OD green with or without the Nighthawk logo.
The Falcon comes standard with a black nitride finish, but you can also get it bead blasted (on stainless steel the guns), with a shadow camo finish (tan, green or urban), or with a cerakote finish (sniper gray, tritium blue or bronze).
Note: Nighthawk also offers a commander-size Falcon.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.62″||1.4″||5.6″||38.8 oz. (steel frame)|
[ds query=’+Nighthawk +Falcon -Commander’]