Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing for the Nighthawk Heinie PDP pistol.
The Nighthawk Heinie PDP is a 1911-style pistol built on a forged steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP (the Commander-size model is also available in 9mm). You can get it with either a full-length 5″ barrel and slide, or a Commander-length 4.25″ barrel and slide.
- Hand serrations of the rear of the slide;
- a serrated slide top;
- a Heinie scalloped front strap and mainspring housing;
- a beveled mag well;
- a wide, low ejection port;
- an extended combat safety;
- a Heinie match hammer and sear;
- a Heinie match grade barrel;
- a Heinie thick bushing and plug;
- a Heinie aluminum trigger set to 3.75 lbs.;
- Heinie Straight Eight sights;
- a tactical magazine release;
- a highly polished feed ramp;
- a tool steel firing pin stop slightly radiused;
- a tool steel extractor;
- Coco Bolo grips with the Heinie logo; and
- the Heinie logo on the rear of the slide behind cocking serrations.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″, 4.25″||n/a||n/a||5.625″||2 lb., 4 oz.|