Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Nighthawk T4 pistol.
The Nighthawk T4 is an officer-size, 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame (an aluminum frame is optional) and chambered in 9mm. The T4 resembles Nighthawk’s T3 and T3 Thin pistols, but on a shorter 9mm platform.
Other features include:
- The Bob Marvel Everlast Recoil System, which Nighthawk modified to fit into the smaller T4 frame;
- a thinned frame, like that found in Nighthawk’s Lady Hawk pistol;
- a crowned barrel cut flush with the slide;
- tapered cuts on the slide’s front to reduce weight, and angled grip serrations on the slide’s rear;
- thinned grips (Crimson Trace Lasergrips are optional);
- Heinie Ledge Straight 8 front and rear tritium night sights;
- a bull barrel with a guide rod and plug; and
- a single-side safety (ambidextrous is optional).
The T4 comes standard with a black nitride finish, but you can also get it with a hard chrome frame, or with a cerakote finish (sniper gray, tritium blue or bronze). Nighthawk also offers a variety of magwell options.
[ds query=’+Nighthawk +T4′]