Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing for the Nighthawk Talon pistol.
Standard features include:
- Hand checkering on the rear of the slide with a serrated slide top;
- the magazine well hand-blended to frame;
- a match grade barrel and bushing;
- real Novak night sights front and rear with distinctive white outlines;
- a lightweight aluminum match grade trigger with a bar-stock sear;
- a tool-steel hammer and hammer strut;
- hex head grip screws;
- a slide stop cut from forging; and
- a complete de-horning.
Night sights, Heinie Slant Pro or Novak come standard. Heinie Sights and fiber-optic front sights are also available.
Crimson Trace Lasergrips with the Nighthawk logo are available for $199. Available finishes include Perma Kote in black, sniper gray, green, desert tan, titanium blue and diamond black.
|.45 ACP, .40 SW, 9mm, 10mm||n/a||5″||n/a||n/a||5.625″||2 lb., 8 oz.|