Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Olympic Arms Enforcer pistol.
The Enforcer is a 1911-style pistol chambered in .45 ACP and built by Schuetzen Pistol Works, a division of Olympic Arms. It’s built on a compact (i.e., shortened) frame with a shortened (4″), 416 stainless steel, bushing-less bull barrel. Features include:
- A satin bead blast finish on the frame and slide;
- a hooked frame trigger guard;
- advanced Triplex Counterwound self-contained spring recoil system;
- a grooved front strap; and
- smooth walnut grips with a laser-etched black widow spider icon.
Additional features found on the Cohort and all Olympic 1911s include:
- A matched frame and slide;
- an individually fitted and head-spaced barrel;
- a complete ramp and throat job;
- a lowered and widened ejection port;
- a beveled mag well;
- hand-stoned-to-match hammer and sear;
- a lightweight long-shoe over-travel adjusted trigger;
- a shaped and tensioned extractor;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a wide beavertail grip safety;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a dovetail front sight; and
- a full length guide rod.
Olympic says every pistol is test-fired with military hardball, major power factor LSWC and JHP ammunition. You can choose several options, such as the shape of the trigger guard and front strap, and the finish on the frame and slide.
|.45 ACP||6+1||4″||7.75″||5″||35 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+Olympic +Arms +Enforcer’]