Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Olympic Arms Street Deuce pistol.
The Street Deuce is a 1911-style pistol chambered in .45 ACP and built by Schuetzen Pistol Works, a division of Olympic Arms. It’s built on a full-size frame with a 5.2″, 416 stainless steel, bull barrel. Features include:
- A satin bead blast finish on the frame;
- a parkerized finish on the slide;
- a round trigger guard;
- a straight front strap on the frame; and
- double-diamond checkered, cocobolo grips.
Additional features found on the Street Deuce and all Olympic 1911s include:
- A matched frame and slide;
- an individually fitted and head-spaced barrel;
- a complete ramp and throat job;
- a lowered and widened ejection port;
- a beveled mag well;
- hand-stoned-to-match hammer and sear;
- a lightweight long-shoe over-travel adjusted trigger;
- a shaped and tensioned extractor;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a wide beavertail grip safety;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a dovetail front sight; and
- a full length guide rod.
The parts are hand selected and fitted. You can choose your mainspring housing and rear sight at no extra cost. The mainspring housing is Smith & Alexander, checkered to 20 LPI with the choice of flat or arched. For your rear sight, you can choose an LPA adjustable or a Heinie Slant-Pro fixed.
Olympic says every pistol is test-fired with military hardball, major power factor LSWC and JHP ammunition.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5.2″||8.75″||5.5″||38 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+Olympic +Arms +Street +Deuce’]