Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Olympic Arms Trail Boss pistol.
The Trail Boss is a 1911-style pistol chambered in .45 ACP and built by Schuetzen Pistol Works, a division of Olympic Arms. It’s built on a full-size frame with a 6″, 416 stainless steel barrel. Features include:
- A color case hardened finish on the frame and slide;
- a round trigger guard; and
- smooth, laser etched, ivory colored grips.
Additional features found on the Trail Boss and all Olympic 1911s include:
- A matched frame and slide;
- an individually fitted and head-spaced barrel;
- a complete ramp and throat job;
- a lowered and widened ejection port;
- a beveled mag well;
- hand-stoned-to-match hammer and sear;
- a lightweight long-shoe over-travel adjusted trigger;
- a shaped and tensioned extractor;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a wide beavertail grip safety;
- an adjustable rear sight;
- a dovetail front sight; and
- a full length guide rod.
Olympic says every pistol is test-fired with military hardball, major power factor LSWC and JHP ammunition. With each pistol, the parts are numbered to the frame and then subjected to the color case hardening process, producing a one-of-a-kind 1911.
|.45 ACP||7+1||6″||9.75″||5.5″||43 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+Olympic +Arms +Trail +Boss’]