Summary: The description, specs, photo and MSRP for the Remington 1911 R1 Centennial pistol.
The Remington 1911 R1 Centennial is designed to honor the 1911’s 100th anniversary. It’s chambered in .45 ACP and built on a carbon steel frame with a carbon steel slide with a satin black oxide finish. Features include:
- A dovetailed brass-bead front sight;
- modern double-diamond wood laminate grips;
- two seven-round anti-friction magazines;
- special centennial engraving on the slide; and
- a special centennial serial number range.
This pistol comes with a Centennial Edition certificate and a 1911 multi-tool.
|.45 ACP||7+1||8.5″||5″||5.5″||38.5 oz.|