Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Remington 1911 R1 pistol.
The Remington 1911 R1 is chambered in .45 ACP and built on a carbon steel frame with a carbon steel slide. Features include:
- A 5″ barrel;
- a flared and lowered ejection port;
- dovetail front and rear three-dot sights;
- double-diamond walnut wood grips;
- a satin black oxide metal finish;
- two seven-shot magazines; and
- a custom carrying case.
|.45 ACP||7+1||8.5″||5″||5.5″||35.8 oz. (avg.)|
[ds query=’+Remington +1911 +R1 -Commander -Carry -Enhanced -Centennial’]