The Remington RP45 is a semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A tilting barrel operating mechanism;
- a striker-fired, grooved trigger with a safety bar and a 5.5–7 lb. pull;
- a tactile loaded chamber indicator on the slide’s right;
- a black PVD finish on the slide and barrel;
- a standard picatinny accessory rail;
- a dovetailed post front sight with an interchangeable red insert;
- a dovetailed, notch rear sight with two white dots and a flat face so you can manipulate the slide one-handed;
- front and rear angled grip serrations on the slide;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an undercut trigger guard to allow a high grip;
- a textured grip with three interchangeable backstraps to accommodate different hand sizes; and
- two double-stack magazines.
Remington plans to begin shipping the RP45 in early 2017.
|.45 ACP||15+1, 10+1||7.91″||4.5″||1.27″||5.56″||26.4 oz.|
[ds query=’+Remington +RP45′]