Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Rock Island Armory TCM 22 pistol.
The Rock Island Armory TCM 22 is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a high-capacity steel frame and chambered in Armscor’s cartridge, the .22 TCM. This round is essentially a 40-grain, hollow-point, .223-caliber bullet placed into a necked-down 9mm case. It reportedly produces muzzle velocities exceeding 2,000 fps.
The TCM Micro Mag model comes with a 9mm barrel and recoil spring so you can easily swap calibers and practice with cheap 9mm ammo.
Other features include:
- Either a Novak-style rear sight, or a fully adjustable target rear sight on the Target model;
- a dovetailed front sight;
- black checkered grips;
- a high-sweep beavertail grip safety;
- a black, hard carry case with padding
- a forged barrel;
- a forged, flat-top slide with a bevel on the bottom edge;
- a short trigger; and
- a parkerized finish.
Note: Rock Island Armory imports these pistols from Armscor.
|.22 TCM||17+1||5″||8.5″||n/a||n/a||38 oz. unloaded|
|9mm||17+1||5″||8.5″||n/a||n/a||38 oz. unloaded|
[ds query=’+Rock +Island +Armory +22 +TCM +Standard’]