Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the Rock Island Armory TCM 22 Midsize Standard pistol.
The Rock Island Armory TCM 22 Midsize Standard is a 1911-style pistol built on a high-capacity steel frame and chambered in Armscor’s cartridge, the .22 TCM. This round is essentially a 40-grain, hollow-point, .223-caliber bullet placed into a necked-down 9mm case. It reportedly produces muzzle velocities exceeding 2,000 fps.
Other features include:
- An adjustable (windage and elevation), dovetailed rear sight;
- a snag-free tactical front sight;
- vertical serrations on the slide’s rear;
- checkered polymer grips;
- a high-sweep beavertail grip safety;
- a forged, flat-top slide with a bevel on the bottom edge;
- a short trigger; and
- a parkerized finish.
Note: Rock Island Armory imports these pistols from Armscor.
|.22 TCM||17+1||4.25″||8″||n/a||5.5″||40 oz. unloaded|
[ds query=’+Rock +Island +Armory +22 +TCM +Midsize +Standard’]