Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Rock River Arms PDS pistol.
The Rock River Arms PDS Pistol employs Rock River’s patent-pending Piston Driven System (PDS). Employing a purpose-designed bolt carrier, an adjustable gas piston and an over-the-barrel spring and guide rod arrangement, the PDS completely does away with the traditional recoil system associated with AR-style firearms.
- Folding, ambidextrous, non-reciprocating charging handles you can use singly or in
- an integral Operator Safety Flange on the handguard to help prevent support-hand movement/slippage toward the muzzle;
- an MS1913 rail on the rear receiver adapter;
- an MS1913 rail on the regulator housing for attaching sling mounts or weapon lights;
- a two position adjustable regulator positioned on the right side of the regulator housing;
- a Hogue rubber pistol grip;
- an A2 flash hider;
- a single-stage trigger; and
- a full-length top mounting rail.
The PDS Pistol comes with one magazine, a manual and a warranty.
|5.56mm, .223 Remington||30+1||8″||17.5″||5 lbs.|
[ds query=’+Rock +River +Arms +PDS +Pistol’]