Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Rossi’s Plinker revolver.
Rossi‘s Plinker is an eight-shot revolver chambered in .22 LR and built on an alloy steel frame with an alloy steel cylinder. Features include:
- A double-action or single-action trigger;
- a fixed fiber-optic front sight;
- a fully adjustable rear sight;
- a ribber (i.e., rubber ribbed) grip
- the key-based Taurus security system;
- a transfer bar/hammer block safety; and
- a yoke detent system (i.e., a spring-loaded latch in the yoke’s top that ensures the cylinder remains closed when you fire the gun).
Initial runs of the Plinker feature a 4″ barrel and a blued finish. Future models will offer 2″ and 6″ barrels, and a matte stainless finish, too.
|.22 LR||8||4″||n/a||n/a||29 oz.|