Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Ruger 22 Charger pistols.
The Ruger 22 Charger is a semiauto pistol built with an alloy steel receiver and laminate stock, and chambered in .22 LR. This pistol features Ruger’s 10/22 action, and Ruger updated and re-introduced the pistol in late 2014.
Other features include:
- A cold hammer-forged, .5″-28 pattern threaded barrel with a thread protector;
- a top-mount, factory installed picatinny rail;
- a BX-15, 15-round magazine;
- an adjustable bipod (not pictured);
- an A2-style grip (Ruger says you can easily change it for any MSR grip);
- a green laminate, warp-proof stock;
- a matte black finish; and
- a soft case.
Note: The original 22 Charger featured a 10-round rotary magazine, a black laminate stock with a fixed ergonomic grip, and a combination scope base with both Weaver-style and tip-off scope mounts. MSRP was $380.
Ruger also offers a take-down model, the 22 Charger Takedown.
|.22 LR||15+1||10″||19.25″||n/a||3.13 lbs.|
[ds query=’+Ruger +22 +Charger -Takedown’]