Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Ruger GP100 Match Champion revolver.
The Ruger GP100 Match Champion is a revolver built on a stainless steel frame and chambered in .357 Magnum (and of course .38 Special as well). Other features include:
- Solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates);
- a 4.2″, half-lug, slab-sided barrel;
- a satin stainless finish;
- a Novak Lo-Mount Carry rear sight;
- a fiber-optic front sight;
- a contoured, triple-locking cylinder locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for positive alignment and dependable operation
- a transfer bar mechanism to guard against accidental discharge; and
- Hogue hardwood grips with stippled sides.
Ruger says the integrated assemblies don’t require special tools for takedown.
|.357 Mag, .38 Special||6||4.2″||9.5″||38 oz.|
[ds query=’+Ruger +GP100 +Match +Champion’]