Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Ruger LC380 pistol.
The Ruger LC380 is a small semiauto pistol built on a black, glass-filled, nylon frame with a blued, alloy steel slide and chambered in .380 ACP. Features include:
- A dovetailed, windage-adjustable, two white-dot rear sight;
- a dovetailed, white-dot front sight;
- a checkered grip;
- an optional (and free!) finger-grip extension for the magazine;
- an internal lock safety;
- a manual safety;
- a loaded chamber indicator on top of the slide;
- one seven round magazine; and
- a hard case.
Note: Ruger now also offers the LC380 with the LaserMax Centerfire laser sight or the Crimson Trace Laserguard laser sight, both of which attach to the frame/trigger guard. —ed.
More reading: Here’s the link to our in-depth review of the LC9, the LC380’s slightly bigger brother.
Note: Four laser sights fit the LC380. Click here to see info on each in an LC380 laser sight roundup article on the review and rating site HandgunLasers.net.
|.380 ACP||7+1||3.12″||6″||.9″||4.5″||17.2 oz.|
[ds query=’+Ruger +LC380′]