Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Ruger Mark IV Standard pistols.
The Ruger Mark IV Standard is a semiauto pistol built on a one-piece, CNC-machined aluminum grip frame with an alloy steel upper receiver drilled and tapped for weaver or picatinny rails, and chambered in .22 LR. Other features include:
- A recessed button in the frame’s rear allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools;
- a tapered barrel;
- an ergonomic bolt stop;
- an internal cylindrical bolt to ensure permanent sight-to-barrel alignment;
- a contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears;
- a fixed rear sight;
- a fixed post front sight;
- an ambidextrous manual safety that positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied (you can convert the safety to left-side-only with an included washer);
- a left-side push-button magazine release and a drop-free magazine;
- a magazine disconnect safety;
- checkered synthetic grip panels;
- a blued finish; and
- two 10-round magazines.
Note: This pistol is not California- or Massachusetts-approved.
|.22 LR||10+1||4.75″||9″||5.4″||1.2″||28.2 oz.|
|.22 LR||10+1||6″||10.25″||5.4″||1.2″||30.1 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping
More Photos, & Video
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the similar Mark IV Hunter.