Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos
and user ratings for the Ruger Redhawk revolvers.
The Ruger Redhawk is a six-shot revolver built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel cylinder. It was Ruger’s first double-action revolver specifically designed for the powerful .44 Magnum cartridge (it also accepts .44 Special rounds). Other features include:
- A stainless steel barrel;
- a triple-locking cylinder;
- a single-spring mechanism for relatively lighter trigger pull;
- replaceable front sights;
- adjustable rear sights;
- a transfer bar safety mechanism; and
- either rosewood or black Hogue Monogrip grips.
The Redhawk comes with a hard plastic case. The Redhawk Hunter version features integral scope mounts and free scope rings.
On camera: Check out video of Hickok45 shooting a Redhawk Hunter. And here’s video of him comparing the Redhawk Hunter to a Smith & Wesson Model 29.
|.44 Mag||6||7.5″||13″||54 oz.|
|.44 Mag||6||5.5″||11″||49 oz.|
|.44 Mag||6||4.2″||9.5″||47 oz.|
|.45 LC||6||4.2″||9.5″||46 oz.|
[ds query=’+Ruger +Redhawk’]