Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the Ruger Security-9 pistol.
Ruger‘s Security-9 is a hammer-fired semiauto pistol built on a compact, black, glass-filled nylon frame with an alloy steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A Browning-style, tilting barrel operating mechanism;
- a blued, through-hardened, alloy steel barrel;
- a machined, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails;
- a steel guide rod;
- a titanium firing pin;
- a pre-cocked, recessed hammer;
- Ruger’s Secure Action, double-action trigger system with an overtravel stop;
- a trigger blade safety;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- a hammer safety catch;
- a loaded chamber viewport;
- a left-side magazine release;
- a left-side slide release;
- a left-side takedown pin;
- front and rear cocking serrations on the slide;
- a squared off, undercut trigger guard;
- a grip frame on the sides, frontstrap and backstrap;
- a dovetailed, drift-adjustable notch rear sight;
- a dovetailed post front sight;
- an accessory rail;
- a textured grip;
- a blued finish on the slide; and
- two double-stack, blued alloy steel, drop-free magazines.
Ruger says you can disassemble the Security-9 without pulling the trigger (though you do need a tool).
Note: This pistol is not California- or Massachusetts-approved.
|9mm||15+1, 10+1||7.24″||4″||5″||1.02″||23.7 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping