Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Ruger SR22 pistols.
The Ruger SR22 is a semiauto pistol chambered in .22 LR and built on a polymer frame with an aluminum slide. Other features include:
- A double-action/single-action (DA/SA) trigger;
- a rounded spur hammer;
- a three-dot sight system with a fixed front sight and an adjustable rear sight (for windage and elevation). The rear sight’s reversible blade allows shooters to choose between a two-dot blade or solid black;
- interchangeable rubberized grips (2) with angled serrations, allowing shooters to choose between a slim grip or a palm-swell grip;
- either a black anodized finish on the slide, or a silver anodized finish on the slide;
- a picatinny rail;
- front and rear serrations on the slide;
- a stainless steel replaceable barrel;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety/decocking lever;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- two 10-round magazines;
- two finger-grip extension floorplates; and
- a soft case.
You can get the SR22 with a threaded barrel to attach a suppressor. And, Ruger offers a variety of SR22 frame colors, including black, turquoise, purple, flat dark earth, etc.
|.22 LR||10+1||6.4″||3.5″||4.9″||1.29||17.5 oz.|
[ds query=’+Ruger +SR22′]