Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Sarsilmaz ST9 pistols.
The ST9 semiauto pistol is produced by Sarsilmaz in Turkey. It’s built on a full-size polymer frame with a steel bedding insert. The frame seems to combine H&K and Walther pistol styling, and it’s modular; that is, you can run 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP barrels and slide assemblies on one frame.
Other features include:
- A striker-fired action, with a striker-status indicator on the rear that evokes that on the Walther P99;
- ambidextrous, H&K-style magazine release paddles on the trigger guard;
- front and rear serrations on the forged steel slide;
- a forged steel, 25,000 round barrel;
- a picatinny accessory rail;
- three interchangeable backstraps to fit a variety of hand sizes;
- a loaded-chamber indicator;
- an ambidextrous manual safety;
- a firing pin block;
- an ambidextrous take-down lever;
- three-dot sights, dovetailed front and rear; and
- polymer magazines.
You can get the ST9 with a variety of frame finishes, including black, pink, violet, military khaki, olive green, desert yellow and coyote brown.
Note: The ST9 is also sometimes referred to as the SARGUN.
|9mm, .40 SW, .45 ACP||15+1, 17+1||4.5″||7.8″||1.2″||5.8″||29 oz. w/empty mag|
MSRP: Not officially available, but possibly around $450
[ds query=’+Sarsilmaz +ST9′]