The SCCY CPX-4 is a subcompact semiauto pistol built on a Zytel polymer frame with a stainless steel slide cut from round bar stock, and chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- The Roebuck Quad-Lock system, an enhanced locked breech system that locks the barrel at four points (two rear, two front) before each shot for accuracy;
- a stainless steel, broach-rifled barrel;
- five grasping grooves at the slide’s rear;
- laser-etched grooves on top of the slide to reduce glare and lead your eyes to the target;
- a finger-groove grip;
- either 1) a three-dot sight system, including a steel, windage-adjustable rear sight with a locking screw; or 2) a red dot sight;
- a double-action-only firing system that includes an internal hammer with an inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped, a 6–7-lb. trigger pull and double-strike capability;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- two staggered 10-round magazines with a finger extension base installed on each.
SCCY Firearms carry a lifetime warranty that stays with the gun, not with the owner. SCCY says its pistols are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
|.380 ACP||10+1||2.96″||5.7″||1.26″||4.9″||15 oz. unloaded|