Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Alpha X pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Alpha X is a high-capacity, 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a glass-filled nylon polymer grip frame with 4140 steel modular frame rails. It’s chambered in .40 SW. Other features include:
- A 4140 steel, round slide with angled, wide, front and rear serrations;
- a 5″ bull barrel constructed of 410 steel;
- a stainless spring guide;
- a dovetailed fiber-optic front sight;
- a dovetailed adjustable rear sight;
- a matte black finish;
- a round hammer; and
- a beavertail, high-ride grip safety.
|.40 SW||16+1||5″||8.58″||n/a||6.14″||37 oz.|
[ds query=’+Shooters +Arms +Manufacturing +AlphaX’]