Summary: The description, specs, photos and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Apex pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Apex is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a 416 stainless steel frame with a 416 stainless steel round slide and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 5″, 416 stainless steel barrel with a stainless stabilizer;
- rear serrations on the slide angled at 72 degrees;
- a military style slide stop;
- a military style manual safety;
- a dovetail front sight;
- a Novak rear sight;
- a round hammer;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a banana-hole trigger;
- a matte, surface-grind finish on the frame and slide;
- black controls and parts;
- brown wood grips; and
- a magazine guide.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.66″||n/a||5.35″||37 oz.|