Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Crusader pistols.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Crusader is a high-capacity, 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a 4140 steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- Either a 416 stainless steel slide or a 4140 steel, matte black slide;
- Angled serrations front and rear on the slide;
- a 3″ bull barrel constructed of 416 stainless steel or 4140 steel;
- a two-stage spring recoil system;
- a dovetailed, white dot front sight;
- a Novak rear sight;
- a round hammer;
- a beavertail grip safety; and
- a two-hole trigger.
|.45 ACP||12+1||3″||6.9″||n/a||5.2″||31.7 oz.|
[ds query=’+Shooters +Arms +Manufacturing +Crusader’]