Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Falcon X pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Falcon X is a high-capacity, 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a glass-filled nylon polymer grip frame with 4140 steel modular frame rails. It’s chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 4140 steel, top bridge slide with angled, wide, rear serrations;
- a 5″ barrel constructed of 4140 steel;
- a stainless spring guide;
- a dovetailed white-dot front sight;
- a dovetailed Novak-style rear sight;
- a matte black finish;
- a round hammer; and
- a beavertail, high-ride grip safety.
|.45 ACP||13+1||5″||8.58″||n/a||6.14″||37 oz.|
[ds query=’+Shooters +Arms +Manufacturing +FalconX’]