Summary: The description, specs, photos and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Falcon pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Falcon is a high-capacity, 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a 4140 steel, matte-black frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 4140 steel, top bridge, matte black slide with angled and wide rear serrations;
- a 5″ barrel constructed of 4140 steel, with a barrel bushing;
- a standard recoil spring guide and plug;
- serrations on the backstrap;
- a dovetailed front sight;
- a combat rear sight;
- and extended slide stop;
- an extended manual safety;
- a round hammer;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a two-hole steel trigger;
- black plastic grips; and
- a matte-black finish.
|.45 ACP||13+1||5″||8.66″||n/a||5.35″||37 oz.|