Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Titan pistols.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Titan is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on either a 4140 frame and slide (the blued version) or a 416 stainless frame and slide (the stainless version). It’s chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A Novak rear sight
- a dovetailed front sight;
- a two-stage spring recoil system;
- a round slide with front and rear serrations;
- a stainless or matte black bull barrel;
- a three-hole aluminum trigger;
- a round hammer;
- a beavertail safety grip;
- a military slide stop; and
- brown wood grips.
The stainless model features matte, polished sides, a polished barrel and chrome controls. The blue model features a matte black frame and slide, a polished matte black barrel and matte black controls.
Note: American Tactical Imports (ATI) imports these pistols from Shooters Arms Mfg into the United States.
|.45 ACP||7+1||3.125″||6.93″||n/a||4.96″||29.3 oz. unloaded|