Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Sigma 9 pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Sigma 9 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a 416 stainless steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 416 stainless steel round slide with 72-degree rear serrations;
- a 3.75″ 416 stainless steel bull barrel;
- a dovetailed front sight;
- a black Novak rear sight;
- a two-stage recoil spring system;
- a military style safety;
- a round hammer;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a banana hole trigger; and
- wood grips.
|.45 ACP||7+1||3.75″||7.48″||n/a||5.25″||33.5 oz.|
[ds query=’+Shooters +Arms +Manufacturing +Sigma9′]