Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the Shooters Arms Mfg Stingray pistol.
The Shooters Arms Mfg Stingray is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a full-size 416 stainless steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 5″, 4140-steel, matte-black barrel with a barrel bushing;
- a 4140 steel slide with military style rear serrations and a matte black finish;
- a military style front sight;
- a Novak rear sight;
- an military style slide stop;
- a round hammer;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- an aluminum three-hole trigger;
- dark wood grips with chrome grip screws;
- a two-tone finish; and
- a standard spring plug with hole.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.66″||n/a||5.35″||37 oz.|