Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing for the SIG Sauer 1911 Carry Tactical Operations pistol.
SIG Sauer‘s 1911 Carry Tactical Operations is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a full-size stainless steel frame with a shortened stainless steel slide. It’s chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A nitron finish on the frame and slide;
- angled serrations on the slide;
- low profile night sights;
- an integral M1913 accessory rail
- an ambidextrous safety;
- a stainless steel magwell with four eight-round magazines; and
- black Ergo XT grips.
More reading: SIG also offers a full-size version of this pistol. Here’s the link to our in-depth review of the 1911 Tactical Operations.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.2″||7.7″||1.4″||5.5″||35.4 oz. w/mag|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +1911 +Carry +Tactical +Operations’]