Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing for the SIG Sauer 1911 MAX pistol.
SIG Sauer’s 1911 MAX is chambered in .40 SW or .45 ACP and built on a full-size stainless steel frame with a natural stainless finish. This competition pistol was designed by world speed shooting champion, Max Michel, Jr. Features include:
- A nitron-finished stainless slide with forward cocking serrations;
- 26LPI checkering on the front strap;
- Michel’s “MM” logo custom engraved on the slide and machined into the Hogue custom G-10 Chainlink grips;
- a SIG SAUER flat trigger;
- an external extractor;
- a Dawson Ice Magwell;
- a Koenig Speed Hammer;
- an EGW sear and firing pin;
- a fiber optic front sight; and
- an adjustable rear sight.
|.40 SW||10+1||5″||8.7″||1.4″||5.5″||41.6 oz. w/mag|
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||1.4″||5.5″||41.6 oz. w/mag|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +1911 +Max’]