Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the SIG Sauer 1911 Nitron Rail pistol.
The SIG Sauer 1911 Nitron Rail is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on an all stainless steel frame and slide. Both sport a Nitron (i.e., black) finish. Other features include:
- A match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger;
- an M1913 accessory rail;
- low-profile night sights;
- 25-LPI checkering on the front strap;
- 20-LPI checkering on the mainspring housing;
- a curved, solid trigger;
- rosewood grips;
- a beavertail grip safety with a speed bump;
- an extended thumb safety
- a firing pin safety;
- a hammer intercept notch.
Both the frame and slide on the new 1911 are de-horned for full-size concealed carry.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.5″||1.4″||41.6 oz.|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +1911 +Nitron +Rail’]