Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the SIG Sauer 1911 Stainless pistol.
The SIG Sauer 1911 Stainless is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on an all-stainless steel frame and with a machined all-stainless slide. Both sport a natural stainless finish. It’s chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger;
- Novak night sights;
- 25-LPI checkering on the front strap;
- 20-LPI checkering on the mainspring housing;
- checkered custom wood grips;
- a beavertail grip safety with a speed bump;
- an extended thumb safety
- a firing pin safety;
- a hammer intercept notch.
Both the frame and slide on the new 1911 are de-horned for full-size concealed carry.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.7″||5.5″||1.4″||41.6 oz.|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +1911 +Stainless’]