Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the SIG Sauer P220 X-Six pistol.
This P220 is chambered in .45 ACP with a 6″ barrel and all the bells and whistles. Features include:
- a stainless beavertail frame & slide w/ front cocking serrations;
- an adjustable single action trigger;
- low-profile integrated adjustable competition sights;
- ergonomic custom extended wood grip plates; and
- two eight-round magazines.
|.45 ACP||8+1||6″||9.9″||1.6″||2.7 lbs.|
Note: Click here to read a review of the P220 Carry.