Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the SIG Sauer P225-A1 pistol.
SIG Sauer‘s P225-A1 is a semiauto pistol built on a single-stack aluminum alloy frame with a fully machined stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A hammer-fired action with SIG’s Short Reset Trigger (i.e., a double-action/single-action trigger);
- dovetailed sights front and rear (either standard contrast sights, or night sights);
- angled rear cocking serrations on the slide;
- black checkered G10 grips with SIG’s medallion;
- a nitron finish on the slide; and
- a black hard-coat finish on the frame.
|9mm||8+1||3.6″||6.9″||1.26″||5.2″||30.5 oz. w/mag|
MSRP: $1,122 (standard sights)
MSRP: $1,236 (night sights)
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +P225A1′]