Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the SIG Sauer P226 Legion pistol.
SIG Sauer‘s P226 Legion is a semiauto pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG or .40 SW. Other features include:
- A double-action/single-action Grayguns, Inc., P-SAIT trigger with a polished action and short reset, a 10-lb. double-action pull and a 4.4 single-action pull;
- a solid steel guide rod;
- low-profile decocking and slide catch levers;
- a left-side magazine release button;
an accessory rail;
- SIG’s Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights with two tritium rear dots and a front tritium dot with a bright green circle;
- a reduced, contoured and undercut Elite-series beavertail grip;
- aggressive frontstrap checkering;
- an undercut trigger guard with checkering on its bottom and front;
- a gray PVD finish;
- G-10 grips with a Legion medallion;
- front and rear cocking serrations on the slide; and
- three magazines.
SIG also offers a single-action-only version of this pistol, the P226 SAO Legion. This pistol includes a SIG Master Shop Super Match flat trigger.
Purchasing a SIG P226 Legion pistol also buys membership into SIG’s new Legion club. To join, P229 Legion owners send SIG their pistol’s serial number to register the gun, and SIG will then send a complimentary custom Thermo-Mold case cut for that specific firearm and featuring a slot for their challenge coin matched to that firearm. The new Legion member will also receive a Web account login that unlocks the Legion portion of SIG’s Web site and access to exclusive products knives, lights, etc.
|9mm||15+1, 10+1||4.4″||8″||1.5″||5.5″||34 oz.|
|.40 SW, .357 SIG||12+1, 10+1||4.4″||8″||1.5″||5.5″||34 oz.|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +P226 +Legion’]