SIG Sauer’s Enhanced Elite models take the same features common to all Elite series pistols and combine them with the ergonomic one piece reduced reach grips used in our E2 pistols. The P229 Enhanced Elite is chambered in .357 SIG, .40 SW or 9mm. The frame sports a black, hard-anodized finish, and the slide is finished in nitron. Features include:
- A one piece reduced-reach ergonomic grip with updated stippling pattern;
- a beavertail frame with front strap checkering and an accessory rail;
- “Elite” engraving on the slide;
- the Short Reset Trigger system;
- SIGLITE Night Sights; and
- two magazines.
Front cocking serrations are optional.
Note: This pistol is not California or Massachusetts compliant.
|9mm||15+1||3.9″||7.4″||1.6″||5.1″||32 oz. w/mag|
|.357 SIG||12+1||3.9″||7.4″||1.6″||5.1″||32 oz. w/mag|
|.40 SW||12+1||3.9″||7.4″||1.6″||5.1″||32 oz. w/mag|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +P229 +Enhanced +Elite’]