Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the SIG Sauer P232 pistols.
The SIG Sauer P232 is a semiauto pistol built on either an anodized aluminum alloy frame or a stainless steel frame. It’s chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- A fixed-barrel, blowback action;
- a stainless steel slide with rear serrations;
- smooth contours and rounded, snag-free edges;
- Hogue finger-groove rubber grips; and
- a double-action/single-action trigger.
SIG offers the P232 in three models, including the:
- P232 Nitron, which features a Nitron finish on the slide, a black hard-coat anodized finish on the aluminum alloy frame, and either contrast sights or SIGLITE night sights;
- P232 Two-Tone, which features a natural stainless finish on the slide, a black hard-coat anodized finish on the aluminum alloy frame and SIGLITE night sights; and
- P232 Stainless, which features a natural stainless finish on the slide, a natural stainless finish on the stainless steel frame, and SIGLITE night sights.
|.380 ACP||7+1||3.6″||6.6″||4.7″||1.2″||17.6 oz. (alloy frame)|
|.380 ACP||7+1||3.6″||6.6″||4.7″||1.2″||23.6 oz. (stainless frame)|
MSRP: $720 (Nitron)
MSRP: $826 (Two-Tone)
MSRP: $900 (Stainless)
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +P232′]