The SIG Sauer P320 Carry is a semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .357 SIG (the company says a .45 ACP model is coming later this year). SIG says it designed this pistol for law enforcement and other armed professionals. Other features include:
- A removable, stainless steel fire-control assembly insert that allows you to easily change calibers, or from the P320 Carry to the P320 Compact (which is a little shorter) or the full-size P320 (which is a little taller and longer);
- a striker-fired action;
- two trigger options: a tabbed-safety trigger, or a standard trigger;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- an internal striker safety;
- a magazine-disconnect safety;
- no frame-mount thumb safety (though one is available for specific law enforcement needs);
- a reversible magazine release;
- an accessory rail;
- a modular polymer grip available in three sizes (small, medium and large) to fit a variety of hand sizes;
- a black nitron finish on the slide, which also features front and rear serrations; and
- SIGLITE night sights.
A threaded barrel is optional, as is an extended fit magazine.
SIG says it designed the P320 to simplify and make safe the disassembly procedure. The three-point take down system prohibits disassembly unless you remove the magazine, and it prohibits takedown unless the slide is locked to the rear. And, simply rotating the takedown lever allows disassembly without tools or trigger manipulation.
Note: This pistol is not California or Massachusetts compliant.
|9mm||17+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.5″||26 oz. w/mag|
|.357 SIG||14+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.5″||26 oz. w/mag|
|.40 SW||14+1||3.9″||7.2″||1.4″||5.5″||26 oz. w/mag|
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +P320 +Carry’]