Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing, user ratings and user comments for the SIG Sauer SP2022 pistols.
The SIG Sauer SP2022 is a polymer-framed semiauto pistol chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG or .40 SW. Other features include:
- An integrated accessory rail;
- a slide machined from a solid block of stainless steel;
- a double-action/single-action trigger (you can convert it to double-action-only);
- either contrast sights, or SIGLITE night sights; and
- SIG’s four-point safety system.
SIG offers the SP2022 in four variants, including the:
- SP2022 Nitron, which features a Nitron finish on the slide, and an optional manual safety;
- SP2022 Two-Tone, which features a natural stainless finish on the slide;
- SP2022 Diamond Plate, which features a diamond-plate engraved slide with a natural stainless finish;
- SP2022 Black Diamond, which features a black, diamond-plate engraved slide;
- SP2022 FDE, which features a flat dark earth finish on the slide and frame, and black controls; and
- SP2022 Threaded Barrel, which features a threaded barrel (the barrel adds .5″ to the barrel lengths listed below).
|9mm||15+1, 10+1||3.9″||7.4″||5.7″||1.4″||30.2 oz.|
|.357 SIG||12+1, 10+1||3.9″||7.4″||5.7″||1.4″||30.2 oz.|
|.40 SW||12+1, 10+1||3.9″||7.4″||5.7″||1.4″||30.2 oz.|
MSRP: $570–$642 (Nitron)
MSRP: $685 (Black Diamond and Diamond Plate)
MSRP: $699 (FDE)
MSRP: $713 (Threaded Barrel)
[ds query=’+SIG +Sauer +SP2022′]